[OM] Re: OT - firewire

Subject: [OM] Re: OT - firewire
From: Chris Crawford <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 24 Dec 2007 18:28:18 -0500
They didn't need your computer to raid your Paypal account. Remember that
Paypal is a website you can log into from any computer, anywhere in the
world....if you have a username and password. Someone figured out your
password and stole your money....I doubt they used your computer unless they
raided your computer to get where you wrote the password in a file.

--
Chris Crawford
Photography & Graphic Design