[OM] Playing with night photography and my new scanner...

Subject: [OM] Playing with night photography and my new scanner...
From: "Darin" <d.rhein@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 5 Jan 2008 06:44:24 -0800
Hello All,

First off let me say I'm totally new to night photography and film scanning, so
any comments or advice will be greatly appreciated.

My wife and I took a mini-vacation to the Columbia River Gorge over Christmas
break. It snowed a bit one of the nights we were there, and I thought the snow
covered trees and buildings might make a nice subject for a few night shots.

As you can probably tell, there was some light coming from the cabin window,
but aside from that no other artifical light.

<http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v626/cougar101/?action=view&current=Untitled-Scanned-053.jpg>

Camera: OM-2s on Auto
Lens: 24mm 2.8 @ f8
Film: Fuji Superia 100