[OM] OM-88(What were they thinking?)

Subject: [OM] OM-88(What were they thinking?)
From: "Warren Kato" <wkkato@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 5 Jan 2008 10:40:49 -0800
I just picked up an OM-88 (OM-101) to complete my collection.  So far I have
one or more of each body except the 3Ti.  What a piece of garbage this
camera was.  There are no controls of any type for aperture or shutter
speed.  The entire thing was programmed by a schedule something like the
OM-2s.  The only control is a 1.5 stop backlighting control.  The only good
thing is that the power focus works better than the PF on the OM-77. The
point and shoot division of Olympus took over a part of the SLR team--what a
blunder.

In its defense, you can use manual focus Zuikos with the adapter.

Warren