[OM] Re: Ergonomics - I must be a bit weird

Subject: [OM] Re: Ergonomics - I must be a bit weird
From: "Ian Nichols" <ian.a.nichols@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 6 Jan 2008 13:41:51 +0000
On 06/01/2008, Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> You get the same battery life whether used one at a time or two
> at a time.  But, if you're at an event or somewhere there's AC power
> available you can put the first battery on recharge as soon as you
> switch to the second.

Indeed, that's my main objection to MP3 players with built-in Li-ion
batteries, but let's not go too far OT here

> Granted, you may avoid the interruption of a
> battery change but that's not a problem, especially if you time your
> battery change for an opportune moment without waiting until it's
> completely exhausted.

With all the digital cameras I've used so far, I find I get a decent
amount of low battery warning, so I can take the next few shots and
plan a battery change, much as I would with a memory card change, so I
concur on that also.