[OM] Re: Ergonomics - I must be a bit weird

Subject: [OM] Re: Ergonomics - I must be a bit weird
From: "C.H.Ling" <ch_photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2008 10:09:43 +0800
For me the vertical grip is yes and no. No, I usually not carry it for
landscape, family or general shooting because of the weight. But for the
shooting session I did vertical most of the time like the fashion show below
I always use the grip, without the need of raising the arm for shooting
portrait mode I gain at least one stop stability. Also, it is no fun to
raise the arm for an hour shooting the event like that.

http://www.accura.com.hk/temp/fashion.htm

C.H.Ling