[OM] Re: OM focus screen question

Subject: [OM] Re: OM focus screen question
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 08 Jan 2008 06:48:10 -0500
You can count me in that group.  For many years I used just a 1-4 screen
in my OM-1 and a 2-4 screen in my OM-2s.  Then I had to graduate to 1-13
and 2-13 screens, and then to adding some dioptric correction.  Today,
although I have an Ee-S screen to assist with manual focus on the 5D the
autofocus is much faster and more accurate than my eyes.

Chuck Norcutt