[OM] Re: Compact Camera conundrum

Subject: [OM] Re: Compact Camera conundrum
From: usher99@xxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 09 Jan 2008 17:24:46 -0500
Thanks so much for that thorough, tightly reasoned review, Moose. That
is dramatically helpful.

Yes, I do know the Coolidge Arcade building and will park behind there
in under an hour. There are some unique stores there including a
"Zipper Doctor." It has been there at least since 1985 and he has fixed
one of my old small camera cases.

I also did see the example on MM---never miss reading it even if its
midnight. Your own sharpening is much better. I think the A710/720
would do 90+% of the job for the trip and thereafter. Marnie will use
it 50% of the time on the trip at least and will put one in her hands
for a trial run--perhaps this evening on the way home.

Mike

http://webmail.aol.com