[OM] Re: E-3 problems.

Subject: [OM] Re: E-3 problems.
From: "Daniel Sepke" <daniel.sepke@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2008 11:53:22 -0500
Marc,

The E-3 does have a test shot mode that IRRC does allow shooting with
preview of the image but without to card storage. I haven't used it yet and
I believe it is a custom function that can be selected on be the FN button
(i.e. the shutter button still functions normally). I would assume there is
a text warning displayed as well in the same manner as when shooting without
a memory card inserted.

If I understand the function correctly it is very unlikely that this feature
has cause the unfortunate fellows problems.

Dan S.