[OM] Re: E3 question

Subject: [OM] Re: E3 question
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2008 05:25:13 -0500
I would suggest that you've made your participant audience unnecessarily
restrictive.  You don't really need folks who have experience with both
cameras to tell you how they compare.  All you need is some E3 images
shot at 1600 and higher under low light conditions.  Then you can
compare with 1DII images which I think is your real goal.

Chuck Norcutt