[OM] Re: E3 question

Subject: [OM] Re: E3 question
From: Nathan Wajsman <nathan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2008 18:12:32 +0100
Thanks for the reference. I read the review. The only problem is that
Pop Photo is just about the least trustworthy source of information I
can think of. When I lived in the US, I subscribed to it for a few
years, and I do not recall ever seeing a negative review of a new
camera or lens. Obviously, a magazine which costs almost nothing to
subscribe to and is totally dependent on advertising is never going
to bite the hand that feeds them.

I would consider opinions from folks here a much more reliable source
of info.

Cheers,
Nathan

On 15-jan-2008, at 14:46, James Howe wrote:

> For what it's worth, the latest Popular Photography has a review
> with test
> results for the E-3 and they say that E3 produces relatively low noise
> images all the way up to ISO 3200 as long as you are using RAW
> capture.
> Overall the review was very positive on just about all aspects of the
> camera.
>

> --
> James Howe

> List usage info:     http://www.zuikoholic.com