[OM] Re: List is slow!

Subject: [OM] Re: List is slow!
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2008 14:19:30 -0800
It is a conundrum created by the name of the country. United
Statesians? Columbians would just create confusion. Even Mexicans
refer to us as norteamericanos and that does not include Canada. So I
don't know where that leaves the Mexicans.

Anyone who claimed the name Vespuccian would be labeled a Communist
and packed off to Guantanamo for subversion.

Winsor
Long Beach, CA
USA