[OM] CL Package Sold was > Used Full frame Digi SLRs

Subject: [OM] CL Package Sold was > Used Full frame Digi SLRs
From: "Daniel Sepke" <daniel.sepke@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2008 14:18:27 -0500
That would be me...*holds hand up for the group to see*. This is my second
long distance Craigslist deal thanks to the list.

I echo your words, I can quit anytime (honest).

But on a more serious note some of this kit will be duplicates for me and
will be offered here in the Tom Scales spirit. I can say up front that the
100 is staying with me as will the teleconverter and possibly the varimagni
but everything else should be up for grabs at fair prices.

Dan S.