[OM] Re: OT: New backpack on the way

Subject: [OM] Re: OT: New backpack on the way
From: swisspace <swisspace@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 04 Mar 2008 18:51:07 +0100
You don't have this problem with the new fastpack versions, like the
slingshot you swing it around your body and can access your camera from
the side of the bag, which is now on top in front of you. I need to use
it more but find it less comfortable than the slingshot model when swung
around in front of you for access but more comfortable when using it as
a backpack, as the time I need to get camera equipment out is small
compared to the rest of the time I find the fastpack a better ccompromise.

It doesn't seem to have the raincover of the slingshot - well perhaps I
just haven't found it yet.

thanks to whoever posted the original link to the video