[OM] Re: Test shots of Nikkor AIS 180mm F2.8 ED

Subject: [OM] Re: Test shots of Nikkor AIS 180mm F2.8 ED
From: "Michael Wong" <mialop.wong@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 9 Mar 2008 01:54:51 +0800
C.H.,
Thanks for your comment.

I had an experience to take a night shot with Zuiko 180/2.8. As my memory, I
stopped down to F8 or F11. The sharpness was very high, as somebody said :
the edge may make you a wound. I also picked it to take some flower &
landscape shots, I thank the images are not sharp as Nikkor one at wide
open. Of course I did not complain it too soft but I think Nikkor is more
sharper.

The last 5 images were taken with F2.8/F4 since inside the warm room & I
used ISO50 slide.
http://www.michaelphotography.net/AIS180_28/index.html

Of course I do not think sharpness is everything and I just share my
experience & opinion. I am not going to change others' mind.

You said "I doubt you will see obvious different in resolution compare the
OM and N*kon on film." ---- Maybe, I'm not sure. Maybe I can find their
different with projector & 50" screen.  I never try it, but I hope so :-)

BTW, I don't understand your last sentence "your flowers looks burnt, I
belive you need some fresh one :-)" ----- my flowers looks burnt?

--
Michael