[OM] Re: Not-so positive DZ news...

Subject: [OM] Re: Not-so positive DZ news...
From: Larry <halpert@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2008 22:23:24 -0400
There's been a lot of opinions thrown around about the K10D, and now the
K20D that are now seen obviously phrased to validate someones' purchase
of another brand of camera, - but "feels cheap" is a new one on me. "Too
heavy", some have said, or "who needs weathersealing" possibly, or "who
needs a pentaprism - a pentamirror is just as good" maybe, or "who needs
a large viewfinder" has popped up, or "IS in lenses are far more
expensive, so its always better than in-body" has actually been declared
by some as "fact", but......."feels cheap"? If he even touched one, it
must have been a mock-up.

Baseless opinions like that are what help keep the Olympus/Pentax brands
in the shadow of the big 2.