[OM] Re: Tripod tribulations

Subject: [OM] Re: Tripod tribulations
From: "Darin" <d.rhein@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2008 14:11:29 -0700
When it comes to having to unscrew my center column I think one like yours
would be nice to have. But, for ground level shots with the column not in
the horizontal position it sounds like mine is the better way to go. To bad
they didn't figure out a way of making the center column so we could have
the best of both worlds. Well, maybe they will some day and we can all just
buy the new column. Wishful thinking, I know.

Darin