[OM] Re: north American OO camera

Subject: [OM] Re: north American OO camera
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 03 Apr 2008 13:36:56 -0700
Might it be possible that you are the culprit?

Many people earlier in the process turned the camera around in a week or
two, and you have had it for something like half a year?

You could have posted a simple "who's next" on the list months ago if
you didn't recall the web list location or organizer's name/email.

Jeff has been busy juggling work and two ailing parents. But I think a
bunch of putative adults could manage to pass the camera along on their
own. The European camera has continued to move along, albeit fitfully,
via email on and off list, without supervision. It was last passed from
Iwert B. to Wiliam a month ago by hand on a train as duly noted here on
the list.

The O-O site was down for a few weeks, but that was recently, not back
when you could have taken your own initiative and moved the camera on in
a timely fashion. He posted the new url here on March 10th.

I'm still on the list and still awaiting my turn.

Moose