[OM] Re: An unfortunate event.

Subject: [OM] Re: An unfortunate event.
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2008 10:56:51 -0700
Sorry for your loss. I have had them too. It presents a unique
opportunity to reevaluate your past decision. I probably would have
replaced my Leica M3s, for instance, but I could no longer afford them
and the limitation of fixed frames and lenses had already drawn me to
the dreaded Visoflex route.

That does not exactly apply to you though. There is very little
difference between the images of competing models these days and the
look of all of them can be changed. If you liked the way your Pentax
functioned, ergonomics and all that, I would go for the K20D. If it
had some things you did not like get to a good camera store and handle
its competitors.

Winsor
Long Beach, California, USA