[OM] Re: [OT] Interior design

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT] Interior design
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 09 May 2008 17:32:01 -0400
Jim Timpe just sent me a picture of same in his own kitchen.  I didn't
know such existed.  Last I looked at a list of specs on-line (maybe for
Lowe's or Home Depot) all seemed to be about 30-31" deep.  Having a 25"
deep refrigerator would make a world of difference.  But it will
probably need to be wider which may bring on another problem but maybe
that one will be easier to solve.

Thanks,
Chuck Norcutt