[OM] Re: Korean gear drive tripod head - Photoclam Multiflex

Subject: [OM] Re: Korean gear drive tripod head - Photoclam Multiflex
From: james king <jking@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 22 May 2008 13:17:49 +0100
I use the 410, it works, It has handled a bronica etrsi with a 100-220
zoom. (just the zoom is well over 2KG) and is fine with a canon 5d and
an old tamron 80-200 f2,8LD adaptal 2.
However,  its quite heavy compared to a pan and tilt head and I find it
difficult to make very fine adjustments.
The spirit level on mine is also out by a considerable amount and is
easily hidden by medium format cameras etc.
For panoramic work I would have preferred a spirit level in the base too
since the legs I have do not have a spirit level built in.
James

Companies Act 2006 : http://www.londonmet.ac.uk/companyinfo