[OM] Re: old buildings

Subject: [OM] Re: old buildings
From: Fernando Gonzalez Gentile <fgnzalez@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 08 Sep 2008 10:17:49 -0300
I like the project altogether - the  idea of old buildings. Some
photographs are nicer for me than others; wood structures and
understanding of architecture are as present as a good eye for
landscapes. Some of them could have been done here. Perhaps Moose is
right about the white frame, but 1 pixel is too thin. I do like the
slideshow - still have in mind what was discussed here on making such a
thing on a DVD.

Fernando.