Re: [OM] where is the on off switch on the OM4T?

Subject: Re: [OM] where is the on off switch on the OM4T?
From: WayneS <om3ti@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 21 Dec 2008 08:02:24 -0500
One thing I forgot to mention, is sometimes there would be quite a bit
of shutter speed variation from one shot to the next (at 1/2000). That
is when you know some cleaning is needed. The cameras I got back
from John H servicing were always much more consistent.

But as you say, 1/2000 is rarely used so the margin of error on
lower speeds is rarely affected. If 1/2000 is way off, maybe 1/500 will
be affected. I never tested any of the OM-3t's because at the time,
I did not own one.

 - -

Dan's writing style gets old quick when you have to re-read it
several times to make sure you got the information correct.

WayneS