Re: [OM] WTB: lenses for an OM nostalgia system

Subject: Re: [OM] WTB: lenses for an OM nostalgia system
From: Dawid Loubser <dawidl@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2009 11:31:03 +0200
Just to chime in here, I purchased a 300/4.5 from this seller
(olympususa) two months ago, for
$275 (I made them an offer, they accepted) and the lens is in
astonishingly good condition,
it is literally brand new, a late serial number black-nose lens with
both caps, etc. Truly
spotless, not even a scratch, it has clearly never been used.

I know they have a couple to sell, but mine was even better then the
photograph they
placed. I can recommend buying from them, they generally under-
represent their items (I have
purchased a number of items from them in the past, including focusing
screens etc.)

Dawid