Re: [OM] Trip to the US?

Subject: Re: [OM] Trip to the US?
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 03 Apr 2009 19:02:07 -0400
And that was written as I sit about 6 miles (as the crow flies) from the
carnage reported at the American Civic Association in Binghamton, NY
today.  I'm waiting to hear the details.  Stuff like that normally
doesn't happen around here or mostly anywhere for that matter.  My
brother-in-law knows one of the higher level staff there but, from the
little bit of detail given out so far it would appear that the students
were the targets of perhaps another student.  One wonders what can cause
such hate and pre-meditation... first block the rear entrance with your
car so no one can escape.

Chuck Norcutt