Re: [OM] reasonably priced 3Ti 270400363196 you know where

Subject: Re: [OM] reasonably priced 3Ti 270400363196 you know where
From: Chris Crawford <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2009 19:45:35 -0400
Nikon lenses, especially AF lenses, have always sold for high prices used
because the digital bodies work with them. I'm surprised at how much some of
the older Nikon lenses that do not work on digital (like Non-Ai lenses) sell
for though. The systems that are totally non-usable on digital, like Minolta
manual focus and Canon FD feature CHEAP lenses.

--
Chris Crawford
Fine Art Photography