Re: [OM] E6 processing in the UK

Subject: Re: [OM] E6 processing in the UK
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2009 08:38:18 +0100
No complaints with Peak.  On one occasion they did damage 2-3 negatives
after they had printed them, but they noticed the problem before shipping
the prints and provided expertly "retouched" high-resolution scans on a CD,
with a hand-written note of apology and explanation from the lab manager.  I
pointed out that there was damage to s further negative, and they responded
the same way.

To my mind, mistakes happen, things go wrong. What is important about
cutomer service is not so much how you minimise the mistakes, but how you
handle the customer when something does go wrong.  Peak passes my test!

Piers