Re: [OM] IMG: three new panoramas

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: three new panoramas
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2009 19:15:06 +0200
I would not think so either (the aperture used was f11, BTW). Exposure
was constant as well, except for one thing--I had left the camera on
auto ISO, so it could be that ISO was changed from 160 to 320 for some
of the images.

I suspect that it might have been this, plus the natural change in the
color of the sky as you rotate 360 degrees, that is responsible.

Cheers,
nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain