Re: [OM] Olympus Power Bounce Grip 2

Subject: Re: [OM] Olympus Power Bounce Grip 2
From: "C.H.Ling" <ch_photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 18 Aug 2009 18:51:34 +0800
Yes, I just count the time when the ready light was on, but it is good for a
comparison. The AA batteries inside T32 gives around 7 second recycle time
while the C cell with PBG2 circuit was 4 seconds.

But all these are old stuffs, the FL50 is an excellent flash with better
coverage angle, more accurate and highly flexible. Also, 4 seconds recycle
time with Sanyo eneloop.

C.H.Ling