Re: [OM] My T45

Subject: Re: [OM] My T45
From: "DrT \(George Themelis\)" <drt-3d@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 5 Sep 2009 15:29:42 -0400
>I too got a T45 (from B&H for $45). I put some pictures here:
> http://drt-olympus.blogspot.com/

Correction: The price was $49 (plus shipping)

> To release the base I used a screwdriver.  I then found that two of the 4
> screws are missing, that's why the bottom part of the base feels loose.

I took the part where the camera bracket attaches out and found that there
are two smaller screws missing at the bottom, and this made the bracket be
loose. I managed to attach to screws from my Stereo Realist viewers and they
works well.  I then found that the screws that hold the Stereo Realist lens
camera board are the same size and length as the two missing screws in the
front.  (I knew that the Stereo Realist and the Olympus will meet somewhere
:))

With these 2 + 2 screws in place now the bracket is firm and the flash works
very well.  I am very pleased!

George

PS. I also checked my 11mm screw and it is a bit short to work perfectly,
but it will still hold the camera, if that's all you have.  A bit longer
screw will work better.