Re: [OM] IMG: My sister makes pierogi

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: My sister makes pierogi
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 28 Sep 2009 17:15:27 +1000
Contrary to popular belief, it is actively healthy.
Avoiding such nutrients causes depression and that leads to all sorts
of ailments - acne, ulcers...whatever.
Then you get more depressed - vicious spiral.

Butter is the universal ingredient - it improves anything. Sweet or
savoury.
Cream is a close second but it's really only butter without the
exercise.
The other ultimate savoury ingredients are, of course, bacon, cheese,
mushrooms, prawns, bread.
In pretty much that order. And quality versions of the above.
Thus, that which passes for bread these days (white or brownish foam
rubber) does not count.
Neither does bland, plastic cheese or 'manufactured' bacon.
Sausage has it's fans but is highly variable and 96% of it (globally)
is rubbish.

This means that the celestial ambrosia is pizza, the best sandwich is
a lightly toasted bacon and brie...
You get the idea.
No further correspondence will be entered into.
Because if you disagree, you are clearly deranged.
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx