Re: [OM] Houston, the eagle has landed . . .

Subject: Re: [OM] Houston, the eagle has landed . . .
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 2 Oct 2009 11:13:42 EDT

In a message dated 10/1/2009 6:22:43 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
omls@xxxxxxxx writes:

OK, now  get to work Bill and show us some creative inspiration.
Enough of this gaga  stuff. We are stuck on this physical plane
and spiritual ecstasy only goes  so far.

OK, I can do that.  For those who have been around this list for  awhile,
you know that although I have more than my fair share of gear, I have  always
insisted that the bottom line for me is the image, irrespective of how it
was captured and/or produced.  And yes, I capture and produce in some so
not normal ways and also in some very traditional ways.  I'll get some  images
produced soon.  Was thinking about it last night and though it might  be
appropriate to run a roll or two of my stash of Velvia 50 thru the OM 3Ti,
however the film is not with me right now.  I'll get that sorted out.   Bill
Barber