Re: [OM] Photographing Police Officers - Clarification from No10

Subject: Re: [OM] Photographing Police Officers - Clarification from No10
From: Barry Bean <bbbean@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 06 Oct 2009 13:39:12 -0500
Ken Norton wrote:
> Granted, they aren't CJ Wranglers with Rubucon upgrades, but the Liberty
> actually has redeemed itself quite well as a decent Jeep.
My two certainly have. I have an 04 gas burner and an 06 diesel, and
both have been excellent performers, proving themselves rugged enough
for farm use, but comfortable enough for road trips. The diesel, in
particular has proven economical, getting 30 mpg on the highway and 25
on the farm. Those numbers compare to 24/18 mpg from my gas burner.

Neither has had any serious service issues.

I do understand that there will be a 4 door diesel Wrangler in lats
2010. I may retire my 06 at that point, but otherwise, I plan to run it
til it's a pile of rusty bolts.

Ob OM content - that extra torque comes in handy when I'm logging the
big lenses and tripod up a steep road!

--
Barry B. Bean
Bean & Bean Cotton Company