Re: [OM] Pee bags, was Dunnies - was Nathan's PAW 48: point and shoot

Subject: Re: [OM] Pee bags, was Dunnies - was Nathan's PAW 48: point and shoot
From: Charles Geilfuss <charles.geilfuss@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 8 Dec 2009 14:10:29 -0500
   Good story Chris and a cool photo. I just about needed a pee bag at my
office chair laughing at your description. Perhaps a suggestion for your
next long flight in a small plane; something used often in the hospital on
older, immobile men: the condom catheter. It is a heavy duty condom with a
built-in tube. The condom grabs the willie like a toothless bulldog so no
leaks. When you are done just roll it off. My poor Uncle has used one for
years with great success (back injury from helicopter crash off carrier
flight deck back in the '60's; rotor clipped something and into the drink
she went; lucky to be alive).
  Congratulations to the List! We've managed to cover both forms of human
elimination in one day. Things can only improve.

Charlie