Re: [OM] Names of birds and mountains

Subject: Re: [OM] Names of birds and mountains
From: "jgettis81@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <jgettis81@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 21 Dec 2009 18:30:55 -0800
I am not saying its a bad thing I had a spoon holder that had two spots for
spoons that reminds me of them and I am looking a a egg poacher that kind
of reminds me of them too.  I seem to be wired that way too.  John

time when you would be away from home for a long time by men.  Probably
after a year or so every thing that reminded them of breasts.  Just a
thought