Re: [OM] Getting my OM1 refurbished ?

Subject: Re: [OM] Getting my OM1 refurbished ?
From: Fernando Gonzalez Gentile <fgonzalezgentile@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 27 Dec 2009 01:05:01 -0200
But you know how this creeps into anyone ...
I looked at the 100/2 for some days telling myself I couldn't spend a
single cent on zuiko-things until my 21/3,5 comes back from Camtech,

And that why a 100mm, I don't do many portraits.

I do remember one thing.
It took hours and hours but..
By the time I was done with it

I was so involved
I didn't know what to think.
I carried it around with me for days and days..
Playing little games
Like not looking at it for a whole day
And then.. looking at it.
To see if I still liked it.
I did.

... with a SOLD letter in red ...

;-)

Fernando.

... lyrics by King Crimson used under permission.