Re: [OM] OMG! (not OM-G)

Subject: Re: [OM] OMG! (not OM-G)
From: Fernando Gonzalez Gentile <fgonzalezgentile@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 2 Jan 2010 11:42:16 -0200
Andrew, if we start a thread on cinema ... well, that should be off-list.

But it's long since I last watched something by Jarmusch, I admit I
have skipped the Coen since 2000, and Almodóvar bored me.
Should start again from La Strada, The Lady from Shanghai, Metropolis
.... but I don't need no HDTV nor BluRay nor 5.1 for those,

Did you watch Naked Lunch? Did you pay attention to the soundtrack? ;-)

Fernando.