Re: [OM] IMG: Another Seasonal Sight

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Another Seasonal Sight
From: "Jim Nichols" <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 11 Apr 2010 21:46:19 -0500
Thanks, Chuck.  You are correct, the light was harsh when I took this, and
an overcast sky would have produced a softer image.  However, the bracts
actually do have the veining that I showed.

See the following for some reference photos.

http://www.all-creatures.org/pica/ftshl-dogwood.html

I bet you had a nice drive this time of year.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA