Re: [OM] Adobe RAW and Camera RAW converters

Subject: Re: [OM] Adobe RAW and Camera RAW converters
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2010 08:48:48 -0400
Ditto but I do occasionally use the color balance dropper in ACR.
Normally, I leave the camera set for daylight (or for flash if
appropriate) and (about 90% of the time) simply accept the color balance
as is or adjust it to what looks right by eye.  It's rare that I want a
true white.  But sometimes it's important or I just can't seem to make
the color look right to my eye... probably from mixed light.  In that
case I'll sometimes call on ACR to make something true white as best it
can.  I may either accept that or else have it be the base for some more
twiddling.

Chuck Norcutt