Re: [OM] Incident Light Metering, A moment of weakness

Subject: Re: [OM] Incident Light Metering, A moment of weakness
From: John Hermanson <omtech1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 17 May 2010 08:26:44 -0400
Low drain OM-4 circuits (2, maybe 3 generations) were out before the
4T/Ti came out.  4s received by Olympus for service (where the complaint
was "battery drain") got the newer circuits installed.

I had left Olympus and was working at a private repair shop.  One day I
got a call from Oly Customer service.  "Bring in your old 4s and we'll
swap them for 4Ts".   woah.......
John Hermanson  |   CPS, Inc.
21 South Ln., Huntington NY 11743
631-424-2121  |  www.zuiko.com