Re: [OM] Feeding the rumor mill

Subject: Re: [OM] Feeding the rumor mill
From: Tom Fenwick <super.wide@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 7 Sep 2010 15:13:03 +0100
I think the announcement by Cosina - Voigtlander that they will be making
lenses for micro 4/3 is a sign of hope.  And they are starting with a 25/1.4
I think...

I think it might even have been a joint announcement with Olympus.  Cosina
have always said they wouldn't make a digital camera, but their vast
majority of their Voigtlander branded lenses are for rangefinders, and none
are auto-focus, unless I've forgotten something...

Tom