Re: [OM] Finally, some darkroom time (couple of OM B&W prints)

Subject: Re: [OM] Finally, some darkroom time (couple of OM B&W prints)
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2010 14:13:05 -0500
> Seeing as this list is discussing less and less OM material as time
> goes by (ok, so what's new? but we even have people like Ken talking about
> evil
> Canon lenses etc now) I thought I would share a couple of recent darkroom
> prints...

I thought I was "doing my part" in keeping the OM juices flowing on
this list. Even to the point where some thought I was getting a bit
religious about it. So, I did back off a bit...

Seeing your recent work has inspired me to get off my duff and see
about posting some of my own film stuff of late. I did just get 7
rolls of film developed a couple days ago...

Well, actually, I have posted some OM shots lately:

http://zone-10.com/cmsm/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=545&Itemid=1
http://zone-10.com/cmsm/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=537&Itemid=1
http://zone-10.com/cmsm/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=529&Itemid=1

But not enough, I know.... However, there is a very recent project (on
the just developed rolls), which needs to be posted.

AG