Re: [OM] (OT) G12

Subject: Re: [OM] (OT) G12
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2010 06:31:03 +0100
Yes, I've considered that, Chuck.  I have only one camera with an articulated
monitor and I use the articulation only very rarely.  On the other hand, the
facility adds to the thickness (depth) of the camera and to its ability to
break (:-)).

And the P7000 has a longer lens with little aperture penalty.  But it could be
that I am in a rebellious mood, wishing to try something different :-)

Chris