Re: [OM] Reminiscing [was: Re: iPhone et al]

Subject: Re: [OM] Reminiscing [was: Re: iPhone et al]
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 05 Nov 2010 15:53:18 -0400
The Canadians are still trying to get back at us.  During US
Thanksgiving time they roar across the bridges at Buffalo and Niagara
Falls, clog up all the Buffalo area shopping malls as they grab up all
the Black Friday deals and also increase the demand for hotel rooms.
The net is that it costs me about another 30-40 bucks/day for a hotel
room when my wife and I visit our son in Buffalo at Thanksgiving time.

And the next time we invade Toronto we'll have to remember to cut the
phone lines to Bermuda so you can't call for help from the admiralty.  :-)

Chuck Norcutt