[OM] Nathan's PAD 9/12/2010: Tokyo señoritas

Subject: [OM] Nathan's PAD 9/12/2010: Tokyo señoritas
From: usher99@xxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 11 Dec 2010 21:44:08 -0500
If you drink Tripel Karmeliet at lunch you cannot be very productive
during the
afternoon ;-)

On 12 Dec, 2010, at 3:11 , Jez Cunningham wrote:

> I prefer the blonder beers and the Karmeleit Tripel I had at lunchtime

Three euro well spent and in a nice spot no less. Wish i had been
there.   Probably one of the all time best Tripel.  Nathan is spot on
though---
8.4% ABV but is very mellow and smooth with the EtOH content not really
apparent---at least for awhile.  Tripel as implied uses
three times the usual malt for a Trappist  and a different Belgian
sugar.
There is a also  Leffe Blonde, but it gets mixed reviews for good
reason ,IMO.
Mike