Re: [OM] olympus Digest, Vol 26, Issue 9

Subject: Re: [OM] olympus Digest, Vol 26, Issue 9
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2010 08:12:26 -0500
Andrew, you forgot the part about where one set of believers decides the other
set are anathema, and must be obliterated lest their beliefs pollute the true
believers. I don't think the Windows/Mac debate has reached that point yet, but
it certainly illustrates in principle how more than a hundred million people
can die in one lousy century of warfare.

--Bob Whitmire
www.bobwhitmire.com