[OM] Aw, hell, mama, you can have it!

Subject: [OM] Aw, hell, mama, you can have it!
From: "Bill Pearce" <bs.pearce@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 26 Dec 2010 11:37:16 -0600

My Kodachrome, that is. I quite shooting that stuff when I got tired of
Kodak/Qualex processing that rendered everything twenty points magenta.
Still, there was a good story on CBS Sunday Morning today about the end. The
again sent a crew to Parsons and have more film of the machine working and
current manager Grant Steinle, son of Ewayne. Oddly this if the very first
story I've seen  local or national, that had an interview with Dwayne, I had
assumed he was long since senile and unable but want a surprise, he's quite
with it!

They are currently doing about 700 rolls a day, os still doing that  as he
said. There'a story there: There should be an upswing in rolls, as more are
taken from t he freezer and shot as the end nears, so what were there before
the announcement? That's 700 rolls WORLDWIDE! Not much, right?

Maybe better processing would have helped. I remember the Dallas lab as
particularly bad.

Bill Pearce