Re: [OM] OM to EOS adapter, Now Other Adapter Advice

Subject: Re: [OM] OM to EOS adapter, Now Other Adapter Advice
From: "bill pearce" <billcpearce@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2011 12:55:27 -0600

Business-wise, Fotodiox is great.  It is just, in my opinion, that this
particular adapter design was poorly conceived.  Many of their products are
fine.

Jim Nichols

Dead on, Jim! I got two battery adapters for the electric hasselblads, where
the special nicads are virtually unavailable. Forodiox makes an adapter that
holds a 6v lithium battery that's affordable and fits and works well. No
complaints, quick service, reasonable shipping, etc.

bill Pearce