Re: [OM] IMG: Moon Over Tennessee

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Moon Over Tennessee
From: Fernando Gonzalez Gentile <fgonzalezgentile@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 19 Mar 2011 21:51:00 -0300
Good luck here, no clouds and a nicely coloured sky.
Most done with 300/4.5 + 1.4X-A, Spot reading mode. One or two with
the 1.4X-A + 2X-A making an experimental 840mm @ ƒ/8 and 5.6.
At 420mm, frames had to be vertical.
I have several shots of landscapes with full moon rising using the
200/4 + 2X-A, and all of them were horizontal !

Still, I don't fully understand TPE. Must read what you wrote again.
I expected the moon to rise near isla de Flores, but it appeared much
more to its left, that is to E. It appeared in time, but was visible
only when fully over the horizon. Good that I had some foreground to
the East :-)
See this screenshot:
<http://www.flickr.com/photos/fernando_gonzalez_gentile/5540956010/sizes/l/>

Oh ! - Ken, see this panorama I made yesterday. It might interest you ;-)
<http://www.flickr.com/photos/fernando_gonzalez_gentile/5539582793/#/photos/fernando_gonzalez_gentile/5539582793/lightbox/>

Fernando.