Re: [OM] Miles Davis (was BIGGER GAME )

Subject: Re: [OM] Miles Davis (was BIGGER GAME )
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2011 09:07:01 +1000
If it's for a specific subset, then it isn't 'universal' - by definition.
It's not perfect anywhere but many if not most developed nations seem to manage
it somehow and avoid some of the truly awful stories I've heard here and
elsewhere. I don't see how that could destroy a nation. And my niece is the
designated Mandarin speaker in the family but I don't see the relevance of that
either.
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx