Re: [OM] (OM) OT Happy Apple

Subject: Re: [OM] (OM) OT Happy Apple
From: Paul Laughlin <pelaughlin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2011 10:11:56 -0700
Interesting.  I recently picked up a first generation iPad at a very
good price.  My first Apple product.  What an engineering mess.  I use a
PC and managing my pictures on the iPad is a complete, ridiculous train
wreck.  It will not permit me to sort the way the images are presented.
They are sorted by date created, only.  Unless I use iPhoto, that is.
Just deleting ones that are no longer wanted is almost impossible.  And
just yesterday, I received a notice that there was an OS update for the
iPad, but I must remove items that I have purchased prior to installing
the update.  Now I have to figure out how to accomplish that.  But what
would you expect from an outfit that spells "music"  "i-p-o-d".  Took
this old fart a couple of hours to figure that one out. LOL
Why is it that everyone that wants to sell me something, this day and
age, starts out by pissing me off?  Probably be very long time before I
purchase another Apple product.  VBG
Paul in Portland OR